The hack was discovered when the artist apparently started promoting a raffle offering NFT artwork created alongside luxury fashion house Louis Vuitton.
A leaked doc alleges that for $80,000, more than 100 influencers will shill your crypto on Twitter. But not everyone discloses it’s an ad.
Blockchain analytics unit AnChain calculated the Bored Ape Yacht Club airdrop scam resulted in stolen NFTs worth at least $160,000.
Our editorial lead Ailsa Sherrington shares a few women she admires on crypto Twitter for International Women’s Day.
A Bored Ape Yacht Club member who lost more than $2 million worth of NFTs to phishers has inspired a slew of savage crypto memes.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether