In a recent case, Twitter scammers stole $200k in crypto and NFTs from a single individual — 200 times the price of a Twitter Gold account.
According to its creator, the new Brian Armstrong tweet archive should focus on the years 2015 to 2018 when he “posted all the spicy takes.”
Twitter’s new ownership has led to billionaires getting louder and spreading misinformation like never before, Cas Piancey warns.
It’s a big week for Twitter copycats and Twitter itself, as Bluesky gets funding, Threads launches, and Twitter payments become possible.
More than 115 ether have been stolen by the group through phishing scams that give authorization to access users’ online MetaMask wallets.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month