Forbes accuses Binance of hiding BNB ICO failure and Protos analysis shows Binance has far more BNB than noted in its ‘proof-of-reserves.’
All eyes are on the price of Binance’s BNB token as worldwide regulatory pressure continues to mount against the crypto exchange.
DeFi lender Venus has a plan for a potential major liquidation of BNB made by hackers last year… but dodgy finances plague the protocol.
Once-multi-billion dollar DeFi money market, Venus (XVS), operates one of Binance Smart Chain’s most opaque book of finances.
80% of funds have been drained from LaunchZone’s liquidity pool, resulting in its native token LZ plummeting in value.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month