DeFi lender Venus has a plan for a potential major liquidation of BNB made by hackers last year… but dodgy finances plague the protocol.
Once-multi-billion dollar DeFi money market, Venus (XVS), operates one of Binance Smart Chain’s most opaque book of finances.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month