Do Kwon attempted to fight the lawsuit but a Singapore Court has dismissed arguments, opening himself up to be sued.
South Korea citizens will be able to see Democratic Party candidates’ crypto holdings in a bid to boost its image ahead of the 2024 election.
A pair of Korean crypto investors allegedly plotted the murder of the woman who convinced them to invest in the failed ‘fine dust’ token.
A new bill is reportedly set to unveil in South Korea that would bolster cybersecurity and go after North Korea’s stolen crypto bags.
Major exchange Coinone’s former listing director is accused of taking over $1 million in bribes for questionable tokens like ‘Furiever Coin.’
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month