One creditor who pulled his funds from Genesis says he was lured back by emails from salespeople and incorrect monthly balance sheets.
Before joining Moonstone, Joseph Vincent spent 18 years as a top official in Washington’s Department of Financial Institutions.
Harvard professor Larry Summers has wiped all mention of his advisory role at DCG following backlash for comments he made about FTX.
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?
- Scoop: More Genesis creditors say crypto lender duped them
- Binance’s stablecoin BUSD hasn’t always been 1:1 backed, report
- Scoop: Larry Summers gives up advisory role at crypto firm DCG amid criticism
- Genesis pressure mounts as Cameron Winklevoss threatens Barry Silbert