Major law firms Sullivan & Cromwell and Kirkland & Ellis made $110 million and $101 million in fees respectively from crypto firm implosions.
The DoJ’s appeal against Voyager’s bankruptcy plan could confirm rumors that Binance US is under criminal investigation, just like Binance.
Crypto lender Voyager Digital’s $1B deal with Binance could finalize as early as April 18. Users voted to accept an asset transfer to Binance.
A court filing details how Sam Bankman-Fried’s company has been ordered to hand over 6,500 bitcoins and 50,000 ether by the end of September.
The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Voyager Digital says it “vehemently opposes” plans to pay workers to not seek new jobs.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains