A court filing details how Sam Bankman-Fried’s company has been ordered to hand over 6,500 bitcoins and 50,000 ether by the end of September.
The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Voyager Digital says it “vehemently opposes” plans to pay workers to not seek new jobs.
Billionaire Mark Cuban has been sued for allegedly misleading investors through shilling Voyager’s unregistered securities.
Court documents suggest Alameda Research initially took out a $1.6 billion loan with Voyager Digital before it filed for bankruptcy.
The offer from FTX in July was branded “a low ball bid” that could “create chaos” in the firm’s ongoing bankruptcy proceedings.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?