A court filing details how Sam Bankman-Fried’s company has been ordered to hand over 6,500 bitcoins and 50,000 ether by the end of September.
The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Voyager Digital says it “vehemently opposes” plans to pay workers to not seek new jobs.
Billionaire Mark Cuban has been sued for allegedly misleading investors through shilling Voyager’s unregistered securities.
Court documents suggest Alameda Research initially took out a $1.6 billion loan with Voyager Digital before it filed for bankruptcy.
The offer from FTX in July was branded “a low ball bid” that could “create chaos” in the firm’s ongoing bankruptcy proceedings.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous