An FTX bailout of $750 million will keep two crypto lenders solvent: $250 million for BlockFi and $500 million for Voyager.
Voyager Digital announced on Tuesday it had cut ties with likely insolvent Celsius “a while ago,” after customers voiced concerns.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether