Celsius customers are reportedly receiving emails from ‘Stretto Corporate Restructing’ that link to a Seychelles-hosted phishing site.
Major law firms Sullivan & Cromwell and Kirkland & Ellis made $110 million and $101 million in fees respectively from crypto firm implosions.
It’s alleged that Mashinsky misrepresented the success of Celsius Network to investors and manipulated the price of its CEL token.
Celsius founder Alex Mashinsky objects to NYAG blaming him for Celsius’ downfall, instead citing circumstances beyond his control.
Celsius has filed court docs against founder Alex Mashinsky alleging millions lost to fraud as it reached a deal to sell its retail platform.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month