Alex Mashinsky has resigned as chief executive officer of Celsius Network amid troubling accusations and bankruptcy hearings.
A US judge has approved an examiner to probe concerning allegations that Celsius was insolvent as early as 2019.
At a meeting with Celsius employees, CEO Alex Mashinsky outlined the three steps the company needs to take if it’s to relaunch successfully.
A court filing also claims Celsius may have been insolvent as early as 2019 and that its operation bears all the hallmarks of a Ponzi scheme.
A lawsuit from Celsius claims KeyFi lost and stole tens of millions of dollars worth of crypto while using Tornado Cash to launder its funds.
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous
- US sanctions on Tornado Cash spark free speech protests
- How Uniswap’s voting system is unfairly favoring the richest token holders