The DEA seized 8,100 bitcoin from Silk Road vendor Banmeet Singh as part of the largest crypto and cash seizure in DEA history.
Bitcoin connected to the Silk Road seizure are moving again, with some ending up on exchanges like Coinbase and Binance.
James Zhong has pleaded guilty to stealing 50,000 bitcoins from the Silk Road — how’d he get caught?
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list