The yacht, once known as ‘MUCH WOW,’ was originally ordered by 3AC founders Su Zhu and Kyle Davies but they couldn’t afford the payments.
The SEC and CFTC are also investigating if 3AC lied about the security of investors’ balance sheets and its registration with regulators.
Bankrupt crypto hedge fund might have had mafia debts. Its co-founders fear possible 3AC criminal indictments.
Su Zhu has taken to Twitter after a significant hiatus to address obscure project StarkWare and some warrants.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor