OPNX (aka Open Exchange) is suffering from the ghosts of its past, with CoinFlex creditors throwing a wrench in its plans.
The founders of now-defunct 3 Arrows Capital are having a hard time keeping their recently-launched OPNX afloat…
Twitter has suspended the account of OPNX, the newly launched crypto exchange by the founders of defunct Three Arrows Capital and OpenFlex.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month