It’s been reported that “clients with good profiles and substantial assets” are being prioritized by Singapore banks after the JPEX scandal.
The 3AC co-founder and his wife reportedly bought the property in December 2021 for $35 million but within a year were looking to sell it.
Binance account holder Vang Shuiming was arrested in August after raids that seized over $1.7B in assets, including over $38M in crypto.
Police arrested Su Zhu at Singapore’s airport and will now imprison him for four months as liquidators attempt to recover any 3AC assets.
Tether claims to have cut off clients in Singapore on May 12, 2020 but continued to issue tokens to entities in the country after that date.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list