The 45,000 NFTs depict Trump in a series of poses and outfits, including an astronaut, a soldier, George Washington, and Elvis Presley.
Reorgs aren’t uncommon but this one was particularly worrying because it could have affected hundreds of user transactions.
Polygon and its token MATIC have benefited from marquee brand partnerships like Disney, Instagram, and Coinbase. But is Polygon decentralized?
A Starbucks collectible NFT project has been announced on the same day it released two new staff benefits that excluded unionized branches.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month