Aave’s proposed ‘Merit programme’ would use protocol revenue to reward ‘Aave-aligned’ behaviour but punish users of ‘non-aligned protocols.’
Mango markets attacker Avraham Eisenberg was thwarted in his attempts to crash CRV when eagle-eyed DeFi users pumped the asset 40%.
AAVE could eventually be looking to dispose of billions of dollars’ worth of illiquid collateral if markets take another downturn.
- Justin Sun has more bitcoin on HTX than the exchange held last month
- What’s next for Maren Altman, the crypto-predicting OnlyFans astrologer?
- Single Chinese ‘pig-butchering’ operation made $100M in USDT, report
- Advisors leave Aave as protocol punishes competitors
- What it was like to have Quontic Bank’s metaverse pool party all to myself
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role