Assange and his wife will attend the virtual rally which it’s hoped will build support for a real-life even at the Royal Courts of Justice.
The world’s largest metaverse Horizon Worlds has dwindled to less than 1,000 daily active users, according to Jarvis Johnson.
In Hong Kong’s Cultural Center, journalist Cas Piancey reflects on an evening of music and visual arts titled The Metaverse Symphony.
Interpol is now training law enforcement officers in the metaverse, in anticipation of exponentially growing cybercrime.
The metaverse bubble burst in 2022. Virtual land trading volumes have declined 98% and tokens have lost two-thirds of their value YTD.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month