Former employee Frances Haugen told Politico that Meta hasn’t learned from its mistakes and runs the risk of repeating Facebook’s “harms.”
One day after Twisted Sister’s frontman endorsed ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ as a Ukrainian battle cry, Randi Zuckerberg posted a web3 version.
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous
- US sanctions on Tornado Cash spark free speech protests
- How Uniswap’s voting system is unfairly favoring the richest token holders