Creditors have reportedly been contacted by the Mt. Gox trustee as it continues to fulfil bitcoin and bitcoin cash repayments.
FTX Japan users’ assets will be made available via Liquid, a Japanese crypto exchange that was acquired by FTX in February 2022.
Japanese crypto miners are set to call time on their Russian operations due to bearish markets and the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.
Once the crypto ATMs are up and running, Japanese traders will be able to convert and withdraw bitcoin, ether, bitcoin cash, and litecoin.
More than 30 Japanese crypto firms still service Russian users despite laws that attempted to rule out sanction evasion via digital assets.
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list
- The Mashinskys used Celsius to promote Strong blockchain — and it still failed
- Curve Finance ‘gentleman’s agreement’ expires, counterparties dump CRV