Bitcoin Lightning Network node operators could advertise four standardized fees — a major upgrade to just using the gossip channel.
A new academic paper describes critical vulnerabilities with Bitcoin’s Lightning Network, including a possible double-spending problem.
US-based merchants will be able to accept Bitcoin from anywhere in the world after payment platform Strike inked a new partnership Shopify.
Block’s Cash App has rolled out free Bitcoin Lightning Network transactions. The feature is live for most iOS users.
Blockchain analytics unit Chainalysis now sells Lightning surveillance as a service, for the discerning US agency worried about Bitcoin.
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous
- US sanctions on Tornado Cash spark free speech protests
- How Uniswap’s voting system is unfairly favoring the richest token holders