What is Bitcoin? Most people, even many who hold or trade the crypto asset, still don’t fully grasp what this new technology is all about.
The idea that Ethereum should have value because it does things that Bitcoin cannot is extremely misleading, argues Kyle Torpey.
The market will eventually reject Ethereum for reasons similar to why Bitcoin hard forks failed in the Blocksize Wars, argues Kyle Torpey.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether