Jordan Persad was sentenced last week and ordered to pay $950,000 after he was caught siphoning crypto through a series of SIM swap attacks.
The policy was led by the Florida Blockchain Business Association, a chamber of commerce headed by pro-crypto consultant Samuel Armes.
Bitcoin Bay and the Florida Beef Initiative are working to connect bitcoin holders directly to local cattle farmers.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains