Binance US continues to rely on Binance software and accounts for custody of customer cryptocurrency assets.
Binance US chief Brian Shroder is the latest top Binance exec to leave as regulatory scrutiny mounts. 100 people have also been let go.
Depositors at Binance and Swan Bitcoin have accused Prime Trust of delaying withdrawals amid bank run fears and a buyout by BitGo.
Banks partnered with Binance US are jumping ship. In a tweet, the crypto exchange warned users US dollar withdrawals and deposits are over.
Declarations from the SEC allege that funds were withdrawn from Binance-controlled accounts to purchase an $11 million yacht and a plane.
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts