The Ontario Securities Commission announced that it’s banning crypto exchange Kucoin from operating in Ontario and handing Bybit a $2.5 million fine.
Tory MP Michelle Rempel Garner says it’s time Canada started taking crypto seriously, and has proposed a bill to help grow the sector.
Canadian truckers protesting vaccine mandates are turning to Bitcoin after GoFundMe nixed their $7 million campaign.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether