Justin Trudeau wrongfully invoked the Emergencies Act when blocking truck drivers’ Covid-19 protests and bitcoin funding in 2022.
Police in Canada accused six people of laundering drug funds with crypto and smuggling weed in barrels of maple syrup and honey.
FINTRAC also predicts that crypto criminals in Canada will maintain an “overwhelming reliance” on mixing services and exchanges.
Canadian Jin Da Xing allegedly broke into the home of a middle-aged couple, assaulted them, and fled with more than $7M worth of crypto.
Basketball star Shai Gilgeous-Alexander claims sellers of the property hid its history of threatening visits by disgruntled crypto investors.
- Justin Sun has more bitcoin on HTX than the exchange held last month
- What’s next for Maren Altman, the crypto-predicting OnlyFans astrologer?
- Single Chinese ‘pig-butchering’ operation made $100M in USDT, report
- Advisors leave Aave as protocol punishes competitors
- What it was like to have Quontic Bank’s metaverse pool party all to myself
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role