There’s no point in developing apps for almost every blockchain in the world, said crypto commentator Polynya in a viral post.
DarkFi says its project will let users write zero-knowledge smart contracts that unlock an unexplored design space of anonymous applications.
Now Elon Musk owns Twitter and with plans to take it private, the question remains, will we soon be seeing a Twitter Token?
A clearinghouse settling quadrillions worth of securities annually has quietly launched one of the world’s most scalable blockchains.
Safe passage of crypto assets over cross-blockchain bridges is perilous. Traverse the chasm from one chain to another at your own risk.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month