The metaverse bubble burst in 2022. Virtual land trading volumes have declined 98% and tokens have lost two-thirds of their value YTD.
Ambitious tech folk are hoovering up massive salaries and mouth-watering share packages paid by ‘web3’ firms. Gamble or solid career move?
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?