The metaverse bubble burst in 2022. Virtual land trading volumes have declined 98% and tokens have lost two-thirds of their value YTD.
Ambitious tech folk are hoovering up massive salaries and mouth-watering share packages paid by ‘web3’ firms. Gamble or solid career move?
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month