The attack could damage the reputation of Zcash in the eyes of users who prioritize security, reliability, and antifragility.
Snowden appears at the climax of the video to confirm his participation in the Zcash cryptographic ceremony under the pseudonym ‘John Dobbertin.’
Brookings, one of the most influential think tanks in Washington DC, is ringing alarm bells about privacy coins like Monero and Zcash.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month