Voyager lent Three Arrows $650M in bitcoin and USDC but was left holding the bag when the company went under and its founders disappeared.
Three Arrows Capital chief Su Zhu is reportedly looking to sell his luxury Singapore bungalow days after the crypto hedge fund was liquidated.
Earlier this week, a judge in the British Virgin Islands also ordered the liquidation of the crypto hedge fund, once worth $10 billion.
Hedge funds using automated “quantitative” strategies are outperforming, converting the crypto market crash into big profits.
The suit alleges defendants, which also include Terraform Labs, conned investors by failing to register tokens as securities with the SEC.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains