Voyager lent Three Arrows $650M in bitcoin and USDC but was left holding the bag when the company went under and its founders disappeared.
Three Arrows Capital chief Su Zhu is reportedly looking to sell his luxury Singapore bungalow days after the crypto hedge fund was liquidated.
Earlier this week, a judge in the British Virgin Islands also ordered the liquidation of the crypto hedge fund, once worth $10 billion.
Hedge funds using automated “quantitative” strategies are outperforming, converting the crypto market crash into big profits.
The suit alleges defendants, which also include Terraform Labs, conned investors by failing to register tokens as securities with the SEC.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?