Hedge funds using automated “quantitative” strategies are outperforming, converting the crypto market crash into big profits.
The suit alleges defendants, which also include Terraform Labs, conned investors by failing to register tokens as securities with the SEC.
Three Arrows was also one of the major investors in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, last year disclosing ownership of more than 38 million shares.
Rumors that BlockFi may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC are swirling, causing insolvency concerns among customers.
Rumors about the possible insolvency of Three Arrows Capital were fueled on Wednesday thanks to a vague tweet by co-founder Zhu Su.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether