Alameda Research has filed a lawsuit to recover $446 million in loan payments made to Voyager Digital near its bankruptcy.
Texas is investigating FTX, FTX US, and Sam Bankman-Fried for selling unregistered securities as part of its crypto yield product.
Voyager lent Three Arrows $650M in bitcoin and USDC but was left holding the bag when the company went under and its founders disappeared.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month