Three Arrows Capital chief Su Zhu is reportedly looking to sell his luxury Singapore bungalow days after the crypto hedge fund was liquidated.
Rumors about the possible insolvency of Three Arrows Capital were fueled on Wednesday thanks to a vague tweet by co-founder Zhu Su.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor