Three Arrows Capital chief Su Zhu is reportedly looking to sell his luxury Singapore bungalow days after the crypto hedge fund was liquidated.
Rumors about the possible insolvency of Three Arrows Capital were fueled on Wednesday thanks to a vague tweet by co-founder Zhu Su.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro