Three Arrows Capital chief Su Zhu is reportedly looking to sell his luxury Singapore bungalow days after the crypto hedge fund was liquidated.
Rumors about the possible insolvency of Three Arrows Capital were fueled on Wednesday thanks to a vague tweet by co-founder Zhu Su.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes