Hedge funds using automated “quantitative” strategies are outperforming, converting the crypto market crash into big profits.
An FTX bailout of $750 million will keep two crypto lenders solvent: $250 million for BlockFi and $500 million for Voyager.
Three Arrows was also one of the major investors in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, last year disclosing ownership of more than 38 million shares.
Rumors that BlockFi may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC are swirling, causing insolvency concerns among customers.
BlockFi says users’ personal details, including names and emails were targeted after hackers attacked its CRM platform provider, HubSpot.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether