Beauty filter app Meitu has warned investors it expects a net loss of up to $52 million in the first half of the year thanks to crypto winter.
Last week the American crypto exchange saw its share price drop into double digits for the first time when it sank to just over $84.
Prominent Bitcoin miners Hut 8 and Marathon Digital Holdings have both filed with the SEC for the option to trade stock for cash.
Coinbase’s share price suffered its lowest close ever this week, while company execs continue to award themselves massive paydays.
Cayman Islands-based Binance has partnered with a German bank to sell stock tokens, but international regulators are keeping close watch.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro