Beauty filter app Meitu has warned investors it expects a net loss of up to $52 million in the first half of the year thanks to crypto winter.
Last week the American crypto exchange saw its share price drop into double digits for the first time when it sank to just over $84.
Prominent Bitcoin miners Hut 8 and Marathon Digital Holdings have both filed with the SEC for the option to trade stock for cash.
Coinbase’s share price suffered its lowest close ever this week, while company execs continue to award themselves massive paydays.
Cayman Islands-based Binance has partnered with a German bank to sell stock tokens, but international regulators are keeping close watch.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains