Beauty filter app Meitu has warned investors it expects a net loss of up to $52 million in the first half of the year thanks to crypto winter.
Last week the American crypto exchange saw its share price drop into double digits for the first time when it sank to just over $84.
Prominent Bitcoin miners Hut 8 and Marathon Digital Holdings have both filed with the SEC for the option to trade stock for cash.
Coinbase’s share price suffered its lowest close ever this week, while company execs continue to award themselves massive paydays.
Cayman Islands-based Binance has partnered with a German bank to sell stock tokens, but international regulators are keeping close watch.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor