Number Go Up examines the industry that’s sprung up around blockchain, crypto, and Web3 over the past decade.
Cas Piancey reviews BitBoy’s new book and decides that, even though it clocks in at a mere 204 pages, it feels much, much longer.
A Founder’s Story is centered around the rise of Coinbase and its CEO Brian Armstrong. Unfortunately, it contains little of any interest.
In his new book, former Coinbase CTO Balaji Srinivasan explores a new society rooted in the values of decentralized finance, crypto, and web3.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains