OpenSea cautioned that existing keys will expire in October but added that new keys will “have the same permissions and rate limits.”
The OpenSea NFT insider trading conviction may open up the potential for an increase in fraud cases involving business secrets.
The surge in royalty payments follows a new policy issued by Blur that states creators are to delist their NFTs from OpenSea.
Wash trading has been common in the NFT market with some reports alleging that, at the peak of the NFT bull market, it made up 80% of sales.
Ethereum Name Service took back control of the Eth.link domain from GoDaddy after claiming it improperly sold it to another party.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?