Ethereum Name Service took back control of the Eth.link domain from GoDaddy after claiming it improperly sold it to another party.
An NFT project has decided to cash in on Queen Elizabeth II’s death, selling a portrait of the monarch in a controversial skeleton form.
ENS domains made more than 2,305 ETH ($3.8 million) on OpenSea while Bored Ape Yacht Club dipped 40% on the previous week’s sales.
Nathaniel Chastain had been charged over a scheme in which he’d purchase NFTs before featuring them on OpenSea and selling them for a profit.
NFT theft on OpenSea continues despite stern warnings so the company is overhauling its terms of service and threatening legal action.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous