Chen Boliang is accused of accessing Huobi’s systems to fraudulently create a $20 million credit line with an account set up in his father’s name.
A former exec at NFT marketplace OpenSea has been arrested on charges relating to insider trading. But the platform has other fish to fry.
After an influx of fake NFTs, OpenSea is introducing an automatic detection system and changes to verification to rid the platform of plagiarism.
OpenSea is now valued at $13.3 billion after a fresh funding round, meaning the NFT market is worth more than exchanges Kraken and Gemini.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether