In a recent case, Twitter scammers stole $200k in crypto and NFTs from a single individual — 200 times the price of a Twitter Gold account.
After an Elon Musk tweet, Milady Maker briefly kept pace with the Bored Ape Yacht Club and was second only to Mutant Apes in trading volume.
Elon Musk has filed paperwork to buy more Twitter shares after denying a seat at the table. Twitter staff is reportedly “stressed.”
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains