South Koreans are leading the charge in taking legal action against Do Kwon and Terra, citing heavy investor losses and potential fraud.
CoinDesk revealed failed algorithmic stablecoin Basis Cash was created by Terra’s Do Kwon and BitClout’s Nader Al-Naji.
Do Kwon is the founder of Terra, a DeFi ecosystem with $29 billion in value locked in its protocols. These are the steps he’s taken so far.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes