South Koreans are leading the charge in taking legal action against Do Kwon and Terra, citing heavy investor losses and potential fraud.
CoinDesk revealed failed algorithmic stablecoin Basis Cash was created by Terra’s Do Kwon and BitClout’s Nader Al-Naji.
Do Kwon is the founder of Terra, a DeFi ecosystem with $29 billion in value locked in its protocols. These are the steps he’s taken so far.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor