South Koreans are leading the charge in taking legal action against Do Kwon and Terra, citing heavy investor losses and potential fraud.
CoinDesk revealed failed algorithmic stablecoin Basis Cash was created by Terra’s Do Kwon and BitClout’s Nader Al-Naji.
Do Kwon is the founder of Terra, a DeFi ecosystem with $29 billion in value locked in its protocols. These are the steps he’s taken so far.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list