Sam Altman’s controversial crypto project Worldcoin is under probe in Kenya. Its Interior Cabinet Secretary says the US blocked exec arrests.
350,000 citizens reportedly signed up to Worldcoin in late July before Kenya suspended its operations and MPs opened up an investigation.
Regulatory bodies in Kenya have deemed Worldcoin to have “a number of legitimate regulatory concerns that require urgent attention.”
Worldcoin was suspended in Kenya last week with authorities citing “a number of legitimate regulatory concerns that require urgent attention.”
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes