OpenAI’s board ousted Altman on Friday after a breakdown in communication… by Sunday, he was poached by major investor Microsoft.
An alleged former employee says repeated attempts to fix flaws were dismissed by Worldcoin CEO Sam Altman, founder of ChatGPT.
The token will be available in 35 cities across 20 countries but the US will not be among them due to regulatory uncertainty.
No one should give their biometric data in exchange for Sam Altman’s WorldCoin cryptocurrency, but US citizens have even less incentive.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?