A bipartisan group of lawmakers led by Senator Elizabeth Warren has urged Biden’s administration to tackle Hamas’ use of crypto.
ChainArgos says that allegedly-terrorist-linked Tron wallets received 93.7M USDT, most of which came from crypto scam Audax Trading.
Binance was accused of willingly facilitating potentially illegal activity by Hamas in March. Now it’s helping Israel seize its funds.
Scammers lured crypto investors with promises of handsome profits but their so-called portfolios were faked by computer programmers.
Hogeg also faces charges of theft, money laundering, and forgery after a two-year investigation into an alleged $300M crypto scam.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month