Justin Sun is no longer an ambassador or ‘His Excellency.’ Options are running out as problems pile high for the Tron founder.
Rumors on Twitter claim Grenada is revoking His Excellency Justin Sun’s ambassadorship and title — we reached out to uncover the truth.
TRON’s Justin Sun likely paid less than $350,000 to secure his new citizenship in the Caribbean isle nation of Grenada.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes