ASIC says that eToro’s lax screening test for its contract for difference product could have led to “a significant risk of consumer harm.”
Trading site eToro has confirmed an advertising deal with Twitter in which its real-time crypto and asset prices can be seen in the app.
OpenSea is now valued at $13.3 billion after a fresh funding round, meaning the NFT market is worth more than exchanges Kraken and Gemini.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu