Kraken CEO Jesse Powell has supported shadowy stablecoin Tether since 2018. Curiously, he supported Custodia and its doomed projects, too.
Caitlyn Long’s Custodia Bank has officially sued the Federal Reserve over a 19-month delay in deciding on its master account application.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes