Bankman-Fried will face criminal charges stateside. Meanwhile, FTX demands that third parties return funds given before its collapse.
Billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried has woven a web of influence across his crypto empire. Here are some of his most interesting holdings.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s hybrid PAC broke funding records backing a candidate in Oregon’s recent election. So why did Carrick Flynn lose?
Binance, Kraken, and Coinbase have refused blanket bans on Russian users, citing libertarian values. FTX has already cut off Russian banks.
The SEC is probing the relationship between Binance’s US exchange and two market makers controlled by Binance chief Changpeng Zhao.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes