Billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried has woven a web of influence across his crypto empire. Here are some of his most interesting holdings.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s hybrid PAC broke funding records backing a candidate in Oregon’s recent election. So why did Carrick Flynn lose?
Binance, Kraken, and Coinbase have refused blanket bans on Russian users, citing libertarian values. FTX has already cut off Russian banks.
The SEC is probing the relationship between Binance’s US exchange and two market makers controlled by Binance chief Changpeng Zhao.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor