Insurers are responsible for the legal fees of more than 20 former FTX employees, but it’s claimed that not all received their fair share.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s defense team and its scattergun approach have left him open to an expansive cross-examination by prosecutors.
Bankman-Fried will face criminal charges stateside. Meanwhile, FTX demands that third parties return funds given before its collapse.
Billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried has woven a web of influence across his crypto empire. Here are some of his most interesting holdings.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s hybrid PAC broke funding records backing a candidate in Oregon’s recent election. So why did Carrick Flynn lose?
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list