Our editorial lead Ailsa Sherrington shares a few women she admires on crypto Twitter for International Women’s Day.
The hype surrounding crypto’s role in the Metaverse reeks of the same ‘blockchain’ stench that wafted over the internet in late 2017.
What is Bitcoin? Most people, even many who hold or trade the crypto asset, still don’t fully grasp what this new technology is all about.
The idea that Ethereum should have value because it does things that Bitcoin cannot is extremely misleading, argues Kyle Torpey.
The market will eventually reject Ethereum for reasons similar to why Bitcoin hard forks failed in the Blocksize Wars, argues Kyle Torpey.
- The play-to-earn crypto bubble has popped — Axie Infinity leads, down 99% from ATH
- bZx users want refund after hacked DAO promised their crypto was safe
- How billionaire Mark Cuban got revenge on DeFi with KlimaDAO
- EU meeting notes show officials don’t understand how Bitcoin works
- Crypto bank Anchorage on notice over lax money laundering protections
- Binance u-turns on Russian trading ban, Kraken remains steadfast
- Leaked doc allegedly shows how much influencers charge to shill crypto on Twitter
- YouTuber Ben Phillips made $12M from SafeMoon crypto pump and dump scheme
- Meta whistleblower warns Zuck’s metaverse could harm mental health