If adopted by the EU, MiCA will introduce several new crypto regulations. Crypto bros may be up in arms but Mark Camilleri is a fan.
We should reflect on Luna’s crash and its impacts on crypto before we start building — or ‘buidling’ — again, says Cas Piancey.
Our editorial lead Ailsa Sherrington shares a few women she admires on crypto Twitter for International Women’s Day.
The hype surrounding crypto’s role in the Metaverse reeks of the same ‘blockchain’ stench that wafted over the internet in late 2017.
What is Bitcoin? Most people, even many who hold or trade the crypto asset, still don’t fully grasp what this new technology is all about.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro