Beyond profitable assets, cryptocurrencies are a set of solutions for problems most people don’t realize are problems, argues Bryce Weiner.
What is Bitcoin? Most people, even many who hold or trade the crypto asset, still don’t fully grasp what this new technology is all about.
The idea that Ethereum should have value because it does things that Bitcoin cannot is extremely misleading, argues Kyle Torpey.
The market will eventually reject Ethereum for reasons similar to why Bitcoin hard forks failed in the Blocksize Wars, argues Kyle Torpey.
- IMF reissues Bitcoin warning with El Salvador days out from crypto gambit
- European football clubs made $200M selling crypto tokens to fans
- SCOOP: Tether personally issued TRON’s Justin Sun at least $200M in USDT
- Crypto ‘hacker’ who exploited bug to mint $17M could still keep it
- Tether’s latest disclosure wasn’t pie charts — so we made our own
- Coinbase hit with another class action — this time over locked accounts
- Monero’s ‘fluffypony’ deserves bail for agreeing to help Interpol, say lawyers
- IT guy at Polish police headquarters caught mining Bitcoin in secret
- Vitalik Buterin’s $1B crypto donation to India will be worth just $400M