Fake crypto trading exchanges and other hoax financial domains have been linked to a scam estimated to have netted half a billion dollars.
OneCoin was a colossal Ponzi scheme that at its height was reported to have raised $4 billion from investors in 175 countries.
Crypto lender and asset manager Babel Finance is renegotiating its multi-billion loan balance. The company has suspended all withdrawals.
Iran’s president Ebrahim Raisi says licensed Bitcoin miners can resume operations, as US sanctions continue to restrict the country’s economy.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month