If it weren’t for a crypto sleuth and DL News, Mark Cuban wouldn’t have been aware of the MetaMask hack and may have lost over $3.5M.
Cuban claimed in a Twitter thread that the value of a crypto token is determined by the apps it can run and its overall utility.
Billionaire Mark Cuban has been sued for allegedly misleading investors through shilling Voyager’s unregistered securities.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month