Startup Unciphered has warned that up to $2 billion in crypto is at risk thanks to a flaw it discovered in wallets made from 2011 to 2015.
Unciphered CEO Eric Michaud said entrepreneur Stefan Thomas should trust his firm to unlock his crypto as it has “cracked multiple IronKeys.”
Crypto recovery startup Unciphered says it’s figured out how to crack the ‘military grade’ IronKey USB thumb drive containing 7,000 bitcoin.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month