It’s been reported that “clients with good profiles and substantial assets” are being prioritized by Singapore banks after the JPEX scandal.
The JPEX crypto scandal has resulted in hundreds of arrests, luxury asset seizures, and the creation of a crypto task force.
The man is one of four recent arrests in connection to JPEX, the Dubai-based crypto firm that has seen losses of up to $191 million.
Hong Kong-based JPEX has suspended trading and seen one person arrested amid claims it’s been operating in the country without a license.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list