The SEC says Hex founder Richard Heart still hasn’t been served because Finland’s Ministry of Justice is ghosting the agency.
Minutes after the hack, the account also claimed that Donald Trump Sr was dead and said “when I become president I am going to burn the SEC.”
People used to say Richard Heart was a billionaire but his net worth has disintegrated and his coins are 87% below all-time highs.
In his latest review, Cas Piancey explains why Hex founder Richard Heart’s documentary The Highest of Stakes is actually essential viewing.
The SEC is suing Richard Heart and PulseChain for civil fraud and offering unregistered securities to US investors.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month