The Kleiman estate is seeking $200 billion in damages against Wright, of which they have received just $143 million.
Ira Kleiman doesn’t seem satisfied with the court ordering Craig Wright to pay up $100 million, he wants the whole Bitcoin case tried again.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month