FDIC-insured banks were warned to report accurate numbers for insured deposits… but the warning applies to depositors and investors, too.
In light of Cross River Bank’s consent agreement with the FDIC, here’s a timeline of the USDC custodian’s meteoric rise since 2008.
The FDIC issued cease-and-desist letters to five crypto-related companies after they misled customers over their links to the insurer.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month