Sam Bankman-Fried has built a reputation as a crypto white knight, saving struggling firms through massive investment. But is this true?
The quiet secret about Ethereum’s Proof-of-Stake Merge is that wealthy insiders are enriching themselves at your expense.
A Bitcoin software upgrade, Bitcoin Core 25717, protects full node operators from fake blockchain downloads, bad syncs, and denial-of-service.
CZ has responded to questions about Binance’s curious Chinese representative and the company’s other ties to China.
When the Federal Reserve launches FedNow in July, it will supplant most blockchains with cheap, reliable, instant, irreversible settlements.
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous
- US sanctions on Tornado Cash spark free speech protests
- How Uniswap’s voting system is unfairly favoring the richest token holders