Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson says he wants to buy CoinDesk and make every article an NFT, among other curious ambitions.
Binance failed to separate reserves for its pegged “B Tokens” and instead commingled them with client funds.
Richard Sharp has backed an investigation into claims that he arranged an £800,000 loan to Boris Johnson before his appointment as BBC chair.
Crypto-friendly banks Silvergate and Signature appear to have received over $15 billion in advances from the FHLB system combined.
Crypto exchange Bitzlato is suspected of laundering millions, with Binance named as its biggest counterparty along with darknet market Hydra.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?