With Sam Bankman-Fried heading to prison, the crypto world has one lingering question: Was he Chef Nomi of SushiSwap all along?
The role will give Sullivan & Cromwell access to Binance records, including details on past and present employers, and its facilities.
Craig Wright claims that he didn’t recall exactly how he destroyed the drive, but said he’d just left the hospital and hadn’t slept much.
A picture of Joe Biden with laser eyes led excited Bitcoiners to speculate that the White House was officially going bullish on Bitcoin.
Read Write Own by Chris Dixon has somehow made the New York Times Best Seller list. But why does nobody care about the bundled NFT?
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list
- The Mashinskys used Celsius to promote Strong blockchain — and it still failed
- Curve Finance ‘gentleman’s agreement’ expires, counterparties dump CRV