The jury in the Sam Bankman-Fried trial took just four hours to reach its verdict, so to say things looked bleak was an understatement.
A stoic Sam Bankman-Fried sat down after the verdict, changed his mind, and hovered half-out of his chair as if looking for direction.
Jurors are set to begin deliberations in the trial of Sam Bankman-Fried — but will they entertain his story and claims of ignorance?
Many people still believe that, despite a disastrous trial so far, Sam Bankman-Fried will soon walk free. Here’s why he most probably won’t.
In cross-examination, FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried came off as evasive — to the point that Judge Kaplan called him out.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month